Oil is used to fight battles, participate in Portal of Chaos, and construct tanks. It is generally obtained from captured Oil Wells (300/8 hours/Oil Well) but can also be obtained from scouting, login rewards, and the Store.
- The cost for entering battles is listed here.
- The cost for participating in Portal of Chaos is listed here.
- The cost for construction is 50/construction.
Unlike other currencies, oil has a resource cap determined by the number of unlocked Oil Wells. The base cap is 1000, with each unlocked Oil Well adding 1000 capacity.
When oil is capped, oil from Oil Wells can not be collected, however oil can still be collected from other sources such as scouting, going past the cap.
There are a total of 4 Oil Wells currently available on the map for a total income of 3600/day and a resource cap of 5000.
Currency is used to repair or upgrade tanks, upgrade emblems, unlock scout slots, rescue knocked out scouts and construct tanks. It is generally obtained from captured Cities (1000/8 hours/City) but can also be obtained from winning battles, recycling tanks and emblems, scouting, login rewards, the Store and daily missions (2000/day).
- The cost for repairing a tank is 8 for each remaining second.
- The cost for rescuing a knocked out scout is 100 for each hour since deployment until it was knocked out.
- The cost for upgrading emblems is listed here.
- The cost for unlocking Scouting slots is 0, 5k, 15k, 50k and 100k respectively.
- The cost for upgrading a tank is dependent on the rarity of the tank used as fodder.
- The cost for construction is 1000/construction.
There are a total of 7 Cities currently available on the map for a total income of 21000/day.
Metal is used to repair tanks, upgrade tanks via the relationship mechanic and construct tanks. It is generally obtained from captured Mines (300/8 hours/Mine) but can also be obtained from scouting, login rewards and the Store.
- The cost for repairing a tank is 12 for each remaining second.
- The cost for construction is 250/construction.
- The cost for upgrading via the relationship mechanic is listed here.
There are a total of 7 Mines currently available on the map for a total income of 6300/day.
Blueprints are used to obtain tanks in the research section of the Factory. They can be obtained by recycling Tier 3 or higher tanks, from victories in the Portal of Chaos (2 /victory), login rewards and daily missions (25/day).
- A tank costs 25 and is recycled for 3 .
- A tank costs 250 and is recycled for 25 .
- A tank costs 3000 (4000 for event tanks) and is recycled for 300 .
Candies are used to progress relationship with your tanks. They are obtained from clearing map tiles (1/tile), Wishing Wheel and daily missions (5/day).
- A total of 150 is required to max out the relationship of a single tank. Please check here for more information.
Cores are the premium currency of Armor Blitz and are used to recruit tanks from the Store, buy various currencies from the Store, unlock new construction slots, recall scouts instantly, complete construction instantly and expand the tank reserve. In game, they can be obtained from completing story missions, scouting, login rewards, Portal of Chaos and daily missions (5/day).
- The cost for cores is listed below in your regional/nutaku equivalent.
|275 (10% bonus)
|600 (20% bonus)
|1400 (40% bonus)
|3750 (50% bonus)
|8000 (60% bonus)
- The costs for various items are the following:
- 75 to recruit 1 tank
- 750 to recruit 11 tanks (1 free)
- 50 to purchase 500
- 450 to purchase 5000 (10% discount)
- 50 to purchase 1000
- 450 to purchase 10000 (10% discount)
- 50 to purchase 5000
- 450 to purchase 50000 (10% discount)
- Instant scout return costs 1/15 minutes of return time.
- Instant construction completion costs 1/15 minutes of remaining time.
- A spin at the Wishing Wheel costs 100.
- Reserve slots cost 25/5 slots up to a maximum of 100 extra slots.
- Unlocking additional construction slots in the Factory costs
- Unlocking the 2nd construction slot costs 100
- Unlocking the 3rd construction slot costs 300
- Unlocking the 4th construction slot costs 900
- Unlocking the 5th construction slot costs 2700
Armor Blitz has multiple in-game login rewards that refresh daily. The rewards vary from general resources to emblems and on the 28th login, a free random Tier 5.
- The daily timers reset at Midnight UTC time.
- The daily logins do not have to be consecutive, and the calendar only resets on the 28th login.
Players can accomplish daily missions to earn rewards.
- The daily missions refresh at the same time as the login rewards, Midnight UTC time.
||The raw damage that a tank deals per shot or per burst (in the case of flamethrowers).
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Delight (+104 max) and by +Damage substats on emblems.
||The speed at which a tank shoots. It represents the number of shots/second.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Valor (+50.67% max) and by +Attack Speed substats on emblems.
||The chance for a tank to deal critical damage.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Luck (+22.8% max) and by +Crit Rate substats on emblems.
||The percentage of bonus damage a tank deals on a critical hit.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Precision (+98.8% max) and by +Crit Multiplier substats on emblems.
||The chance for a tank to hit an enemy target. It is directly countered by enemy Evasion.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Accuracy (+30.4% max) and by +Accuracy substats on emblems.
||The amount of Effective Armor% an attack will ignore.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Piercing (+60.8% max) and by +Penetration substats on emblems.
||The raw amount of damage a tank can take before it is destroyed.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Hope (+988 max) and by +HP substats on emblems.
||Reduces a percentage of damage taken from enemies. Please refer to Effective Armor for specific mechanics.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Iron (+76 max) and by +Armor substats on emblems.
||The chance for a tank to avoid an enemy attack. It is directly countered by enemy Accuracy.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Evasion (+30.4% max) and by +Evasion substats on emblems.
||Reduces a percentage of damage taken from enemies.
- It works similarly to Armor, however it is a hidden stat that is not displayed on the tank's info. All tanks have a default of 0 Damage Reduction. Please refer to Damage Dealt for specific mechanics.
- This stat can only be boosted by +Damage Reduction substats on emblems
||The speed at which a tank moves.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Speed (+25.08% max) and by +Speed substats on emblems.
||The speed at which a tank rotates. It represents the number of degrees/second a tank will turn.
- This stat is boosted by the Emblem of Awareness (+63.08% max) and by +Rotation substats on emblems.
||The distance at which a tank can fire.
- This stat can only be boosted by +Range substats on emblems.
All formulas here assume that you have converted %values such as Critical Rate into their appropriate decimal values.
This formula converts Armor into a Damage Reduction% value. This value is added to the Damage Reduction% gained from substats. Please refer to Damage Dealt for specific mechanics.
This formula calculates the amount of damage dealt by in one shot.
- Only apply Critical Damage if the tank crits.
- The value in the square [ ] bracket may not go above 1.
|Damage per second (DPS)
||Damage * AttackSpeed * ( 1 + ( CriticalRate * CriticalMultiplier ) ) * Accuracy
This formula calculates the average damage a tank deals in 1 second.
- This formula does not factor in other stats such as penetration, enemy armor and others.
- This formula is the formula used for calculating ingame DPS. For a more accurate value, the value of accuracy should be capped at 1.
This formula calculates the durability of a tank based on the ingame formula.
- This formula only gives a general estimate of a tank's durability, and is not indicative of actual performance. For a more accurate calculation, please refer to Effective Durability
- This formula is the one used ingame for calculating DUR for scouting purposes.
This formula calculates the actual effective durability of a tank, and should be used when comparing tanks.
- This value is not used or displayed anywhere in the game.
This is the main screen of the game where you can access everything.