We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Oil is used to fight battles, participate in Portal of Chaos, and construct tanks. It is generally obtained from captured Oil Wells (300/8 hours/Oil Well) but can also be obtained from scouting, login rewards, and the Store.
- The cost for entering battles is listed here.
- The cost for participating in Portal of Chaos is listed here.
When oil is capped, oil from Oil Wells can not be collected, however oil can still be collected from other sources such as scouting, going past the cap.
Currency is used to repair or upgrade tanks, upgrade emblems, unlock scout slots, rescue knocked out scouts and construct tanks. It is generally obtained from captured Cities (1000/8 hours/City) but can also be obtained from winning battles, recycling tanks and emblems, scouting, login rewards, the Store and daily missions (2000/day).
- The cost for rescuing a knocked out scout is 100 for each hour since deployment until it was knocked out.
- The cost for upgrading emblems is listed here.
- The cost for upgrading a tank is dependent on the rarity of the tank used as fodder.
Metal is used to repair tanks, upgrade tanks via the relationship mechanic and construct tanks. It is generally obtained from captured Mines (300/8 hours/Mine) but can also be obtained from scouting, login rewards and the Store.
- The cost for upgrading via the relationship mechanic is listed here.
Blueprints are used to obtain tanks in the research section of the Factory. They can be obtained by recycling Tier 3 or higher tanks, from victories in the Portal of Chaos (2 /victory), login rewards and daily missions (25/day).
- A total of 150 is required to max out the relationship of a single tank. Please check here for more information.
Cores are the premium currency of Armor Blitz and are used to recruit tanks from the Store, buy various currencies from the Store, unlock new construction slots, recall scouts instantly, complete construction instantly and expand the tank reserve. In game, they can be obtained from completing story missions, scouting, login rewards, Portal of Chaos and daily missions (5/day).
- The cost for cores is listed below in your regional/nutaku equivalent.
|275 (10% bonus)||5 euro||500|
|600 (20% bonus)||10 euro||1000|
|1400 (40% bonus)||20 euro||2000|
|3750 (50% bonus)||50 euro||5000|
|8000 (60% bonus)||100 euro||10000|
- The costs for various items are the following:
- Unlocking additional construction slots in the Factory costs
Armor Blitz has multiple in-game login rewards that refresh daily. The rewards vary from general resources to emblems and on the 28th login, a free random Tier 5.
- The daily timers reset at Midnight UTC time.
- The daily logins do not have to be consecutive, and the calendar only resets on the 28th login.
Players can accomplish daily missions to earn rewards.
- The daily missions refresh at the same time as the login rewards, Midnight UTC time.
|Damage||The raw damage that a tank deals per shot or per burst (in the case of flamethrowers).
|Attack Speed||The speed at which a tank shoots. It represents the number of shots/second.
|Critical Chance||The chance for a tank to deal critical damage.
|Critical Multiplier||The percentage of bonus damage a tank deals on a critical hit.
|Accuracy||The chance for a tank to hit an enemy target. It is directly countered by enemy Evasion.
|Penetration||The amount of Effective Armor% an attack will ignore.
|Hit Points||The raw amount of damage a tank can take before it is destroyed.
|Armor||Reduces a percentage of damage taken from enemies. Please refer to Effective Armor for specific mechanics.
|Evasion||The chance for a tank to avoid an enemy attack. It is directly countered by enemy Accuracy.
|Damage Reduction||Reduces a percentage of damage taken from enemies.
|Move Speed||The speed at which a tank moves.
|Rotation||The speed at which a tank rotates. It represents the number of degrees/second a tank will turn.
|Range||The distance at which a tank can fire.
All formulas here assume that you have converted %values such as Critical Rate into their appropriate decimal values.
This is the main screen of the game where you can access everything.